So as a few of you know we have been living in my in-laws house while they are away in China (no not on a mission and yes it is through the church). Well our orignal plan was to stay the whole time they were away but...we decided it was time to go back to the Gorge! As a matter of fact we are moving back to the very house we came from so I am sorry I haven't updated in so long and I am sorry I don't have any real good pictures but I do have one of Paul in his old garden at the house we are moving back too. He was rotatilling it to plant stuff in. Any way we are leaving April 9th back to Dufur and no that isn't a disease it's the name of the VERY small town we will be living in and yes if you blink you will miss it! I will get back and blogging in no time I promise!
-JS

6 comments:
I am so thrilled that you guys are somewhat moving back-I guess you are ready to stop being a single mom huh?? Good luck with the move.
It's about time you moved back! That's so awesome. You just have to PROMISE to visit us here often!!:)
We are going to miss you guys! And Samantha will sure miss Noah in nursery!
WOW! Why the change and that is cool that you are going back to the same place. What do the kids think and you; is Dufer now home for awhile?
Can't wait to hear and see updates again.
Enjoy your home sweet home again!
Hey Jenny! I am trying to get a hold of you! So I am hoping you will check your blog and then CALL ME! Your phone number is not on the ward list on lds.org yet. I am so excited you are back.
Jenny!
Found your blog. We'll miss you in fourth ward and of course our street!
Hope you're getting settled ok-
Natalie
Post a Comment