It has come to my attention that I have NOT been to my blog site for many months! Christmas time to be exact!!! Has it really come to that? Oh golly!! I have plans to spend time (hours if needed) to update all of you (if any of you still read this) so you may see all the things that I do. Perhaps this will motivate me to take pictures again...so as soon as I get dressed and have a little visit from my visiting teachers this fine morning. I will go through my many pictures and try to do a recap of our life since Christmas (lots have happened) and then try to stay ontop of my blog and pictures for the most part since thats what people really like ;)
wish me luck cause since the've changed the blog it seriously takes 5 minutes to download 1 picture! OH JOY!!!!
Toodles for now
4 comments:
I'm so glad you're back! I can't wait to see what life's like with 5 kids, still debating if we'll add one more!
JENNY!!! I will look forward to your updates!
I'm always happy to see your blog and see pictures of you and Paul and those great kids.
Ok. So, it's now August...pretty sure it's time for some of those pictures you promised in this post! I know you have some from the coast just a week & a half ago. ;)
Post a Comment