Wednesday, February 13, 2008

He's on the move!!!

Ben has started to crawl and I finally got a few shots of him on his knees.
I am feeling even busier then I was before...
I wonder why?
Perhaps and I could be wrong
but now all 4 of my kids are
on the move, YIKES!

4 comments:

Springer Splatter said...

Yeah Ben! Let the fun begin and the craziness continue!

Chris and Melanie said...

You shouldn't be allowed to have 4 beautiful kids!!! He's such a cutie...he fits right in to the rest of the gorgeous family!!

Rachel said...

So I usually talk to you everyday, and sometimes we make up for missed days by talking, oh I don't know, 6+ times, and you didn't tell me he was actually moving! I knew he was getting in gear but I did not know he could get anywhere. Good for him. He will keep you away from blogging a little eh?

Anonymous said...

Ashley hasn't even started moving yet! She scoots around on her bum, that is about it.