Wednesday, February 13, 2008

YUMMY SUCKER

So I have been noticing a few ants here & there on my fridge (among many places) and for the life of me couldn't figure it out so I thought I would see what was on top of the fridge and I found this tasty little treat. We call it the Ant Sucker! I know gross huh. Well I know I'm not supposed to spray the ants but this was just about as much as I could take so I sprayed my heart out. They aren't on the fridge anymore but they are still in my kitchen. It will be 14 days on Saturday I've got 16 left untill I can call the guy again to come and spray.

2 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

Yes, that is pretty icky! I'm sure those ants were lovin' it!

Anonymous said...

Ha, that looks like my house last spring. I am NOT looking forward to that again!