Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chop Chop

So it has been 3 years with my long hair, don't get me wrong I loved my long hair but I thought since I've been working out and changing somethings in my life I could use a change with my hair style too, so over the weekend while in Salem we payed a visit to our good friend Jill M. and had her cut my hair (12 inches to be exact).














Paul also received a much needed haircut.












Thanks Jill for our awesome new haircuts!

7 comments:

Huffstuff said...

You guys look great. Almost younger if that is possible, I know you already are young.

Ruth Ingebrigtsen said...

Paul, shoulda got that faux hawk thing going, chicks really like that.

Chris and Melanie said...

I love it Jenny!!!! You look so darn trendy! It has to feel nice to have that heavy hair gone...I'll have to try it sometime (if Chris will ever let me, lol.)

Alexis 18 said...

your haircuts look great! It's always refreshing to do something different with you hair-always makes me feel better.

The Thalman Family said...

OHHH you guys look great! I need mine cut so bad wish I had cool friends like that! :)

Jyll said...

Looks great! Change is always good!

jlthomas said...

So cute Jenny! Also, I love your photography, I wish you were closer so you could take some pics of my kids!
-Laurie