This year the theme was "Songs" Each class picked their own song and dressed up for it. Some of the classes have floats. On the highschool floats they show the princesses and princes of each class.
Pauls parents came out for the fiestivites. Here we are (minus me) waiting for the show to begin!


Here is the beginning of the parade. Some guy was in his wheelchair making a little show not sure who he is but I've seen him around town! It is after all a small town.

They even get folks from the town to ride their horses; lets face it folks it's official when you have horses in the parade!

Here is Madeline's Kindergarten class of 2021! Their song was Happy birthday and each kid wore a shirt that the teacher made for them...they get it on their birthday! We have Madeline here but she was moving so it's a bit blurry


Paige's 2nd grade class of 2019 chose the song "Take Me Out to the Ball Game"


Here is Noah scrambling to pick up candy. We had people in cars tossing candy and almost every class tossed candy and Noah was the only kid in our area he recieved tons of candy. The picture you see is how much he made with the first few cars before the classes even started!

We had a class that was dressed as old people it was quite a hoot!
They were all singing "When I'm 64" I hope I don't look that OLD when I'm 64!

Here are just a few floats (didn't want to bore all of you with the whole lot of them) The one on the right is the jr. class with "Going Fishin in the Dark" and their prince and princess! The one on the left has something to do with Sesame Street...I didn't catch all of it


Smokey the Bear even made an apperance (we do have the Barlow Ranger Station in town) although I don't see how driving on the front of a truck can be safe! I guess it's okay since their are no fires!


Well the ambulance was the end of the parade...my guess was he was waiting for Smokey to fall and they would proceed with CPR!


I swear Madeline never stops moving I couldn't even get a decent picture of her while she was posing and this was take 2! At least Paige stood still! Way to go girlys!
After the parade we came home and just hung out.
Here is Grandpa with the soccer ball, and the other one is what I like to call "3 generations". Note Paul and his Dad are exactly alike and it seems Noah is just like them!!!


2 comments:
That seems like fun and that is cool the in-laws came out. When was that? I'm glad it was sunny. Thanks for your comments. I will call soon. Tomorrow I will try before YW because the next couple my sister will be here. But, she's staying at the hotel now with my mom! The girls look cute and I love the baseball outfit. Who's is it?
Awww how fun! The more parades the better when it comes to having kids! :)
Post a Comment