Friday, November 14, 2008

Sorenson update

I wanted ya all to know I haven't forgotten about my blog I have just been super busy and haven't put anything on it lately. I promise I will soon! (I've been busy on facebook and if you aren't on it you better get on it) Here our our updates:

Paul-turned 32, working hard at his job and in the yard.

Jenny-heart is healthy just some minor stress, started running and eating better for various reasons (so far so good) and trying to get going on some photography.

Paige-no longer has a spacer in her mouth (what a waste of money), doing super in school.

Madeline-turned 6, has 4 cavities that all need to be fixed (that will cost a fortune-so much for the candy monster), doing super in school too. Has her 1st loose tooth.

Noah-where do I begin, busy, thats really about it. oh he does have 1 cavity and is doing super at home :)

Ben-fallen down the stairs 4 times one of those times was pretty scary but he got up shortly later and was a okay-can't do a baby gate cause he climbs over them. Starting to talk but most of it jibber. Busy too.

I will post something soon as I have stuff to post!

3 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

I am telling you....BOYS ARE CRAZY! hahaha. They are seriously out of control, but we gotta love em' right? Thanks for the update, I love hearing about your fam. :)

Pete and Rosie said...

I like how your updates largely involve the condition of the kids' teeth.

It was great seeing you and your husband at the reunion. Take Care!

-Rosie

Tim Greenfield said...

Dad and I are learning to send comments. Love us