Friday, November 21, 2008

While Mom is away....


So on the 15th of November our Ward had a super saturday (You get together and make crafts of all sorts) I left at 9:30am and got home around 5pm. While I was away this is what Paul and the kids did...do I dare leave again ;-)

Paul: "Hmmm Jenny is gone let's have a huge leaf burning bonfire!"


Paul: "Mom said to make sure kids dressed warmly...Check!"


Kids: "Mom's gone get rid of the warm jackets and dance in front of the smokey fire YEAH!!!!"
Paul: "Paige could you watch your brother Ben I need to go FIND Noah?...Noah where are you!!!"
MINUTES PASS!!! HOURS PASS


Paul: (inside with all the kids) "Paige, where's Ben?"

Paige: "He's still outside."

Not sure if this is how it really happened but the Mother may never know! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful little children - just like their parents!

Peter Ingebrigtsen said...

you're better off not knowing, it'll make it easier next year when you get to leave again for the next super saturday :D