Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas To All




We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas & a wonderful New Year from our town- DUFUR!
Love,
Paul & Jenny
Paige (7), Madeline (6), Noah (3) & Ben (18 months)
(I appoligize for not having much on my blog been a tad busy but don't worry we are all fine)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I didn't have time to call but I got your card today and I LOVE the picture! Who took it? Is it with your camera? Maisey immediately said, can we go see them- I miss them! Me too I told her but the snow has us staying here for awile, or more like away from "there". I hope you YW activity went well and I will call you tomorrow evening.

Chris and Melanie said...

Great family pic!! Merry Christmas to you guys too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hay!!! We wanna see the pants!!!

Connie