Monday, January 26, 2009

One Excuse After Another!

To all my peeps out there....I have not fallen off the face of the Earth, just tripped!
I am going through some major adjustments with my computer that it has taken me awhile to get back into blogging and with my new calling as YW's president I never have a moment to blog. So I will try my hardest to add some photo's especially with my oldest Daughter getting baptized!!! How could I not! So do not worry I will get on the ball and show you whats been happening around here but since I can't show you YET I will at least tell you about some.

Paul: sewing a pair of pants and jacket for Paige to run in, pants done!

Jenny: YW's President!

Paige: turned 8, got baptized!

Madeline: She's great, nothing out of the ordinary for her, oh I guess she did have 4 fillings recently that's pretty exciting!

Noah: has an ear infection...and a nasty cold very exciting!

Ben: Can climb out of crib, hates beds and has a horrible cold!

Monster, Crow & Ebony (chickens): laying eggs...we get 3 a day!

Muffin and snowball (guinea pigs): they don't do much but squeek and make a mess everywhere!

2 comments:

The Thalman Family said...

WE get 2 dozen from our chickens a day!

ERIN said...

We have 2 guinea pigs too! How long have you had yours? Somedays I want to get rid of them. They are inside and can be very smelly. Do your older kids play with them alot? I have read they will live anywhere from 5-7 years and they were only 5 weeks old when I got them.