Tuesday, May 19, 2009

UP DATE

I feel so bad I haven't updated since JANUARY! I really have been quiet busy BUT I am going to try and take some photo's this weekend and do some blogging so lookout all my blog friends Jenny is back...Or at least I hope ;)

Here are a few highlites..no pictures YET

Paul-wind surfing or kite boarding not sure which but he's got himself a board and sail so he's stoked

Jenny-15 weeks pregnant with child number 5. Huge as a house and doing just fine

Paige- in softball, 11 days of school left and excited for summer

Madeline- sooo very excited school is almost out

Noah- turned 4 not too long ago

Ben- will be 2 soon and is finally talking!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

welcome back! you've been missed!

Eric said...

It's nice to see your comments on your blog. I look forward to more.

Emily said...

Big congrats on the 5th baby bump. You guys make such beautiful children, you should never stop procreating! J/K
Hope you're doing well.

Hunsaker House said...

You are a brave woman! We just have the 3. Just wanted to say hello...and congratulations on the new baby. All your kids are beautiful!!!

Winslow Tribe said...

Hope to see some Summer photos soon.