Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Paul and his...THING-gotta read!!!!!

Sorry but no pictures...not because I didn't want to but someone wouldn't let me near enough to snap a photo but I'm not too sure you would want me to take a picture of Paul's armpit and the thing that lives there...CURIOUS YET????

So a week and some days ago Paul was complaining about a zit in his armpit. Now my first thought was is it shingles (this is where my shingles started), then I thought gosh you must be one zitty guy haha. Then a few days went by and it got bigger as did Paul's complaints soon it was the size of a small grape and red and under it on the inside it was swollen. So he went to the doctor only because he looked like Quasimodo hunched over favoring his entire arm...men can't handle pain like us women can.

It was an infected sweat gland that had various infections on the inside causing the red swelling and the swelling under that.

I KNOW A PICTURE WOULD BE GOOD RIGHT NOW BUT EVEN AFTER THE DRUGS HE WOULDN'T BUDGE!!!!

So our doctor said it's very common-YUCK! and he just needed 2 shots and then another dose 24 hours later in the BUTtom. Paul said his bottom hurt worse then his armpit. Again men and pain they can't handle it. Right at this very moment he is at the doctors getting his 2nd dose...

BOTTOMS UP Paul we are all BEHIND you 100%

I just crack myself up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! That is really funny and so gross at the sametime!! Good luck Paul with that disgusting growth!

deonthemom said...

Poor Paul.... he should have been born a WOMAN! Just Kidding!!! He needs to stop working so hard so he doesn't sweat so much!!!