I snapped a photo of Paul's armpit. It doesn't look as gross in the picture cause it's hard to see and believe me when I tell you it was quite noticeable. It also started to ooze and we had to cut his armpit hair so he could clean it. Since it's pretty much healed he will be getting the extra skin lanced off-I'm so disgusted! On top of it all Paul's become anti deodorant- he is afraid of it happening again. I really am gonna puke!!!

4 comments:
SICK!!!
OOOH I can never look at Paul the same way again. NASTY, I am sure he really has appreciated the details you have shared about his "condition" and the picture to boot. You are a funny girl Jenny.
Gross!!! I don't even know what else to say, but, Gross!!
I am sorry you have to look at that!!! Paul must really love you to let you post a picture of is armpit all over the internet!
Hey, I tagged you!!! I promise it is easy, fast, and fun! One rule...no cleanning. Go to my blog and see what you have to do!
Tell paul to take care of that Nasty thing under his arm.
Post a Comment