Monday, June 30, 2008

Blog Call

So I saw shaylse do this on her blog (totally a great idea) and thought I would to. These are My People. This is how they know me and I them. Enjoy

*4th Ward Recipes- We were in the 4th ward in the Salem Stake for awhile, recently moved and they started a recipe blog for others to enjoy. I love to cook and there were some good recipes.
*Alexis & Ryan-Alexis and I became friends in Hood River, Ryan and my hubby Paul became friends and now are biking buddies. We were all in the same ward in Hood River
*Amber & Scott- Amber was in Turner ward when I got baptized (1995) and then was in my ward in the 4th ward as adults. Got to know her better and became friends.
*Aron & Jessica- Aron's family is a long time friend to Paul's family His other brother's pete and Khristen are Pauls best friends. We were in the 4th ward together and friends.
*Aron's Travels- Aron travels a lot for his job and has some amazing pictures and stories to tell. Aron is the same Aron from above.
*Austin & Cherisse-Austins younger sister Lauren was one of my best friends in the turner ward. Paul knows Austin. Through blogging we stay in touch.
*Bruce & Erin-Bruce was another one from Turner ward. We were in YM/YW together and stay in touch through blogging.
* Christy & Dan- Christy and I go way back...We are friends from the same ward, school and she introduced me to the church many years ago (THANKS).
*Debbie & Fred- We were in the same ward and became friends when we lived in Tucson, Arizona.
*Deon & Dustin- Dustin was also from Turner ward I knew his sister. He was friends with Paul. Deon knew Paul through singles ward at one time when we were all single and I met her when we were in the Battlecreek ward have been friends since.
*Emily & Robert- All of us went to high school together and graduated together.
*Gina & Corey- We are in The Dalles 2nd ward together. She is the YW president I am her 1st councilor. We are friends.
*Gina & Nick- Gina and I grew up in the Turner ward together, she is Dustin's little sister and we went to the same HS
*Jill & Eric- These guys are the greatest. 1st Jill was a YW advisor when I was in the turner ward. She is now a great friend. Eric new Paul as his YM advisor when he was in the 4th ward also Eric used to be a seminary teacher. These two set Paul and I up on a blind date the day after graduation (THANKS) Paul and Eric are good surf, biking, running, snowboarding you name it they do it buddies.
*Karin & Paul- This is Aron's younger sister. She is also a good family friend.
*Katy & Jake- This is my FAVORITE sister in law/Best Friend and her hubby, pauls little brother.
*Kira's Stuff- This is my sister in law from my side of the family. She sells some unique stuff on line that she has handmade.
*Kyle & Elena- Kyle is related to Dustin and Deon, Gina and Nick and I also grew up in the same ward. Stay in touch through Blogging
*Lauren & Ernest-Austin's little sister, my friend from the Turner ward.
*Melanie & Chris-Friends from the Hood River ward.
*Michelle & Marsh-Marsh is Amber's little brother. Michelle and I became friends while we were in the 4th ward together and she is one of my Best Friends.
*Rachel & Chad-Became friends in the Hood River ward and have been Best family friends since then. Rachel and I are practically sisters.
*Shaylse & Brian- Went to HS and graduated together.
*Tiffany & Kory-Tiffany is Christy's little sister and we all grew up together.

No comments: