Soo I've been tagged and actually I enjoyed doing this mainly because my house was pretty clean -I didn't clean it prior either, I just happen to be OCD with keeping my house tidy (I'm sure I will die of a stress related heart attack someday). But I do have off days. Today was not one of them thank goodness!!!
1. Favorite Place?

I love anywhere warm. I could lounge on a beach or by the pool all day if the sun was out and keeping me warm. This is why I loved living in Arizona. Oregon just doesn't have enough warm months to keep me warm. I had no place in particular but the weather was beautiful when I was taking the pictures that it worked out nicely.
2. Self Portrait?

I'm pooped and the days just begun. Here I am lounging on the couch watching cartoons with Noah although you can't see those...I have to admit I don't usually wear make-up and do my hair except on days I go somewhere and it just happened I was going somewhere so I'm glad I was dressed and ready.
3. Kids Doing?
Running around outside un-supervised with all my other children I've inherited (another story for another day-were in a small town). I had to wait to take Paige's until I picked her up from the swimming pool but luckily caught her in the act.
Ben dumped the shoes out and is eating them. Noah is jumping on the Tramp. Madeline was too with her bubble buddy (a sponge bob thing). Paige was at the pool with a friend.
Ben dumped the shoes out and is eating them. Noah is jumping on the Tramp. Madeline was too with her bubble buddy (a sponge bob thing). Paige was at the pool with a friend.


4. Favorite Shoes?
I have my Favorite shoes from last summer haven't found this summers yet and my comfy tennies that could use a face lift.

5. Our Fridge?

It's a classic. I seriously wonder why they were so small back in the day. Oh well as small and old as it is it works out just nice and someday soon I will have the fridge of my dreams.



6. Favorite Room?
I love my living/family room mainly because it is usually always clean and I love my new couches. I would love it even more if I could finish decorating it and if Paul would put the pictures in the right places on the wall but for now it works just nicely.
This is the whole room. We haven't stained the TV stand or put doors on it yet but this is how she looks. I also love my kitchen cause we are always in it and it too stays fairly clean that and I love to back goodies.
This is the whole room. We haven't stained the TV stand or put doors on it yet but this is how she looks. I also love my kitchen cause we are always in it and it too stays fairly clean that and I love to back goodies.







7. Least Favorite Room?
I hate this room because I have no money to decorate it how I want and usually office's tend to be a mess. Since we've moved this room has served a lot of different purposes such as a spare room for the guests, Office, Madeline's dance room-don't ask, and right now the junk room. If only money grew on trees I'd have a sweet room. 

8. What does your Kitchen sink look like?

We don't have a dishwasher...I take that back we do have a dishwasher it goes by, honey, mom and Jenny. I know what your all thinking and trust me I love dishwashers but it isn't too bad to handwash all the dishes. It usually always gets done quickly because all the dishes are out and the kids are more likely too help. So my sink is usually clean but dishes aren't put away always drying.
9. What does your 2nd bathroom look like?
Well we only have one and yes it royaly sucks so you get to also see my 1st bathroom too. Imagine Paul getting ready for work, me doing my hair or make-up and all the kids in and out going to the bathroom. Paul hates it cause he has no privacy. Sundays are always hectic too. There have been times I'm going to the bath room and one of the kids can't hold it and I've had them pee in the tub or run to the neighbors. Yes I know so hickish maybe we ought to invest in an out house for such occasion...or not :)



10. My Closet?

Well it never really is clean or dirty. It is almost always like this but the curtain to hide it isn't put up yet. It is this big by the way.
11. The Laundry Room?

I hear Christy on the amount of Laundry you do with a husband and 4 kids. I try to limit it to a few days a week but I almost always find a full load a day and I have crapy washers and dryers. I am hoping for some like Christy's but Paul seems to not understand the need for a nice set. But my Laundry room acts as a mud room too and it is where everything that either needs to go to the shed/garage or goodwill ends up in here. This could also be my least favorite room. It is also very cold in the winter.
The rules of the game are: Take the pictures that go with the questions and no cleaning!!!! Then tag 3-5 of your friends. Feel free if you were not tagged to do this. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed opening my home to all of you.
I tagged: Rachel G. , Melanie C. , Gina A. , Amber L. , and Jessica I.
No comments:
Post a Comment