Well today the adventure was to catch the feral kittens underneath the neighbors house. (they were at it for hours). Well the mother cat moved her kittens even farther under the house and well the kids ventured a little more too and pretty soon they all come running into my house saying one of them was bit by a BAT and it was going to suck their blood and oh yeah "we saw a man that was bloody under there and it blinked and was breathing" said Madeline. It took all I had to not laugh at these kids cause it was so funny and being an adult now I can see the reality behind it and as a kid I'm sure I did the same thing.
(Casey,Shalyne,Derek, Noah, Paige & Madeline)
Well anyway Madeline had freaked herself out, the other kids just had to go back and get the cats , find the bats, see the dead guy that breathed and what ever else there little imaginations could come up with and all I could do was laugh. I finally had to take Madeline back over there and have the owners tell her nothing was in there and everything was fine. Something about summer time, kids are out and running around and finding all sorts of adventures that makes you wish to be a kid again or at least for a few hours. No luck on finding anything including the kittens. :)
(Casey,Shalyne,Derek, Noah, Paige & Madeline)
3 comments:
Het there Sorensons!!! How are all of you? I was wondering what that site was that you showed me a while ago, to decorate your blog with different stuff, let me know if you can remember....
Nice picture of all your kids (all 6 of them)1
That makes me mish being a kid so much! That sounds like something your girls would do. I remember them pretending to be animals quite a bit. :)
Post a Comment