Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Award goes too...




Rachel gave me this award for being a good friend and has asked me to pass it to 5 of my friends. Picking 5 friends was not easy. All my friends deserve an award. Thanks to all my friends, you guys are the best! For those who were picked you now get to pick 5 friends and give them an award. You do this by right clicking on the award and picking "save picture as" and save it where you want to.



#1 goes to Katy S. You are an awesome friend and sister-in-law. I love you and am greatful for all the times you've been there for me. You and I have had many a laughs and many more to come. I look forward to being your children's favorite Auntie Jenny and I know mine think your the best! Thanks for being my friend.

#2 goes to Michelle G. Although our time together was short lived you being in Salem and I in Dufur we will always be friends. You made life more bareable while I lived in Salem. Thanks for all you did. We will always be friends. Till my next Salem visit...

#3 goes to Deon S. We have been friends a long time now and through that time you have always been there 100%. You are a true friend and I have had many fun times with you. Thanks is just not enough.

#4 goes to Jenny L. although she does not have a blog I know she checks mine out from time to time. You are amazing, and a wonderful friend. In my crazy world you seem to make things calm and peaceful. Your presences is very soothing. I enjoy getting together with you and now that I am back I look forward to many more times together.

#5 goes to Christy S. although we are far apart and haven't seen each other in many years I am glad for the friendship through our blogs. I get to peak in on your life and you mine as though we are still close by. I will also never forget the best gift you ever gave me...the gospel, that gift will continue on through my children, there children and so forth. Forever thanks.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

oh, man! thanks for your kind words, jenny! i think you're awesome and am so happy that you're back in town!!!