

So my outdoorsy husband loves his garden or sometimes he calls it his bit of Earth. For Family Home Evening he got the kids some of there own garden gloves (which they were totally stoked about) and they (I didn't partake) weeded the garden... and loved every minute of it. Now it was really cute to see my whole family out in the garden WEEDING (I hated this as a kid) but I think Paul used the Family Home Evening to his advantage. :)
The garden did look great afterwards.
Here is some fresh
clean lettuce from the garden.
I just love having this with our dinner-Yummy :)



4 comments:
I believe that the last time I saw the "garden" it was just dirt! You are so lucky that Paul puts in all that hard work to give you guys organic veggies- and save you money. He would have survived as a pioneer alright. I can't wait to have some lettuce when we come to stay, and possibly BBQ.
Chris is a garden goo roo too! I'm so glad because then I don't have to do it. It looks pretty big...that is awesome!
Happy 4th to you guys too! Hey, by the way, if you can, save some time for us whele you're here. my cell is 503-269-6772 We miss you guys!!
Jenny,
I got your blog from Melanie's and I just love reading it! You are so funny and your kids are so beautiful. Wish we would've had more time with you all in Hood River!
-Laurie
Post a Comment