Ben's 1st birthday was today the 6th of July. I usually celebrate and go all out with family but we are far enough away that we did just a small little party. (When your the 4th child it gets down played quite a lot) We had a cake, 1 present from us and just hung out. He seemed happy enough-he is only 1.(I'd put some pictures of him when he was teenie tiny but I don't have any...developed and I didn't have a digital back then...like I said 4th child gets down played quite a bit. :(
The cake for Ben


The family cake
The before cake picture






5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben. You are so cute!!!! Can't wait to see you and your family.
Love,
Grandma
Sorry we weren't there to celebrate. The cakes looked great! Ben's hair is so cute at bathtime- I don't believe I've seen it wet before- unless you want to count his first bath a year ago.
We love you Ben and we can't wait to move closer to you so that we can get to know you like the other kiddos! Love Auntie Rachel
I can't believe that Ben is one! Where did that year go? I guess you are ready for another??? :)
Your baby is growing up!!
Loves it! I finally got a Blog!! little empty but I need help!!
Jenny your kids are adorable! Ben is so stinkin cute! My boy will be one next week....time goes by so fast! Mindy said she saw you at the reunion...wish I could have been there to say HI but we were in Hawaii! :) Check out our blog when you have the chance. www.tylerandamber.com! Amber (Olson) Payne :)
Post a Comment