Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!!!!

What a great day for getting together with friends & family. Great day for having a BBQ. Great day for fireworks. Just a great day for FUN!










We played it easy today-getting over the pukes. This was difficult for me cause I love to get together and do fun stuff and be out and about but...I did get my family all dressed in red white and blues (despite paul telling me we all looked silly * note we are not in the picture, paul wouldn't do it-he is so anti social) and went to the church to have some breakfast. We did have a BBQ with hot dogs with our family and we did do fireworks. All in all it was a great day :)














HAPPY 4th EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Paige's hair is sooo long!!! Maisey willbe jealous! The kids are cute as always and you and Paul look good to. I forgot toask how it was at the Perry's?