So Sunday afternoon Noah complained of his legs being itchy...we said your fine!

Sunday evening he had spots...oh it's just a few bug bites!

Monday a few bites to 8 on each leg plus a few on his arms...does he have Chicken Pox!

Monday afternoon Madeline has a few spots...CRAP!

Monday evening Paige, Madeline, Noah and Ben have spots all to various degrees...Super CRAP!

Tuesday morning Paige has spots all over her arms, Noah has over 50 spots some oozing, Madeline has a few on the face and Ben has one or two we can't tell everything looks like spots....time to call the doctor

Doctor wasn't there, transfer to the other doctors office, they don't have room to see us so it's off to the ER! 4 kids at the ER all by yourself SUCKS!
ER quarintines us just in case...oh did I forget to tell you that I'm leaving with 2 out of the 4 kids to Texas in the morning...CRAP CRAP CRAP (oh my heavens)!!!
ER doctor says....OH a women brought her son in awhile ago and he looked just like Noah, they found a nest of spiders in his room...I hate spiders! Doc says it's just a crazy bunch of bug bites, Paige has one that got infected and Noah just must have some tastey blood!
WHOOPIEE is all I can say!!!
Went to investigate girls room and found at least 5 mosquito's -nice and fat (this I found out after I squished it and blood got all over)
We are BUG BOMBING the room tonight is all I can say! Texas here we come after all!
1 comment:
So it was hard to tell whether they were pox or not over the phone but if I'd seen them I would have said no! I still would have said, "what the heck is it!" It's better to know now than to find out on your trip!
Post a Comment