Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Enchanted Forest!

You know you've grown up when the things you used to look at... look smaller.
My mom and I took 3 out of the 4 kids to Enchanted Forest. I haven't been since I was a teenager (at least 12 years ago-I'm feeling old) They have added a lot of stuff but for the most part it still looks like the same enchanted forest I remember. I forgot to snap pictures cause we were having so much fun so the quailty isn't the best but you get the picture...no pun intended!

The 3 kids super excited with, "Ohh it must be a magical place" and "Mommy are their fairies?" Noah with his question of, "are there monsters!"


Waiting in line-this I remember the most!











The castle, but you can't see it all. Nothing too exciting yet until you walk through the castle.













Alice's Rabbit Hole and the Witches Mouth-remember these?












Slides Slides and more Slides!













The Cave Tunnels and Tee Pee!













I wasn't meaning to take such a huge scary picture of me but I didn't realize it wasn't zoomed out! I sorta look like Mufasa!



Waiting for the ferris wheel!


Noah waiting for the bumber boats!



























Well sad to say that is it for pictures perhaps next year I will get more!

All I can say is that was some ENCHANTED FOREST!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Now I am super bummed we didn't go. When I'm done here I am going to see when they close for the year. I have such good memories of the Enchanted Forest, but I don't remember all of the slides, just the witch one! I wonder where they all are b/c we were there 2 years ago with Maisey. Talk to you after Dentin Mufasa!