Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day 6 & 7-Texas

So day 6 and 7 was another day of swimming and relaxing.
I went and had a pedicure for the 1st time...why it took so long not sure but it won't take long for pedicure number 2 that's for sure.


Had cute little flowers on the big toe :)









Relaxing and swimming or just playing and swimming

This picture just had to be taken-Here I am relaxing by the pool AGAIN! Check out my STEMS...I know strange picture but I thought you might all enjoy a little bit of fun since that's what I am all about!
Here is my Dad working as a patrol man in his community. Thought you might find this highly interesting!... I knew you would

Here are the girls playing a little game called Bolo-very fun!

Here is a Jack Rabbit that came into my parents yard for a little visit.

HORSES

"I want one", Paige tells me. I reply, "When you have money"

Girls had the opportunity to have a short lesson on riding horses.

Paige rode Doc

Madeline rode Shilo

This is HeHonker the donkey

After riding lessons we were hungry so we stopped by at Mom's cafe and had us some grub!

You know, when you wear a cowboy hat you just feel like a true COWGIRL!

YEE HAW & a YIPPIE KI-A

All good things have to come to an end... eventually.

We come home tomorrow 8-27-08 back to our boys.

Texas was fun and the girls had a blast-time to get back to reality and actually do chores and stuff.

Thanks to Paul for watching the kids for another week while mom went away again. I owe you one!

2 comments:

Peter Ingebrigtsen said...

sheesh it looks like your getting a lot of sun down there, those are some tan legs. If I took that shot it would look like two frozen french fries sitting next to a pool. I hope you had a fun trip and realized that texas sucks and never want to move there, ever.

Alexis 18 said...

looks like you guys had fun in Texas. It's always nice to get away.