Saturday, August 23, 2008

Day 2 & 3-Texas

Okay so I slacked a bit last night but I was so tired from walking in hot weather and high humidity and then swimming I just had to go to bed! And you would think my girls are tired-nope wide awake even after hours and hours of fun!

Day 2 we went to Babe's chicken house. If you ever get a chance to go to North Texas I highly
recomend it. Great food and most of the waitresses sing!
CHICKEN HAT- must be worn while doing the chicken dance- or while you eat!
Going to FT. Worth ZOO puts Portland Zoo to shame-I won't bore you with too many zoo pictures but lets just say extravegant is a good word!
This Aligator was so awesome! HUGE too!

When in texas you gotta see the long horns!

I gotta get a golf cart-makes going short distances a whole lot of FUN!

After a long day at the zoo how about a little swim to cool off!

What a way to end a perfect day!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like fun- much different than Dufur too! That crocodile was so awesome (Chad will love it) and the chicken hat, do you take that home? I can see Noah wearing one now... Talk later. -R