So today was a day to RELAX! So we swam and sun bathed-3 hours of swimming and maybe an extra 40 minutes for me of laying out you get RED...I hardley ever burn. I hope it turns into a tan ;) I don't believe I put a picture of me out there but hey I wanted to show you the missing black whale :) HA!




* (side note) Tomorrow is Sunday but my parents aren't members so we will be doing non sunday activities- Day 5 will not be pictures of church ;) Hope this doesn't offend anyone-sorry if it does.
2 comments:
Day 5 sounds familiar to me! You DO NOT look like a whale! And red, are you kidding, you've never been red after sun tanning!
Looking good! Hey I am in love with the chicken pictures - those are sooo cute. Looks like you are having a blast. Thanks for all my new flair - now my pieces of flair just needs to start working so I can add them.
Post a Comment