So here we are after our 6 + hours and two planes later in Texas! (sorry not many pictures of the flight and stuff but traveling on airplanes isn't as easy as it used to be) We took 1 plane to LA- gross airport is all I can say and pretty crazy... 2 shuttles and Burger king to go later we got on our 2nd plane and went to Dalles Ft.Worth, Texas.
This is a turtle we found on the side of the road, of course my dad had to stop to save it and then bring it home to put in the pond by his house. The girls LOVED it! It's upside down because of the super sharp claws.
I think my girls are so darn cute! Texas suits them well I think!
Well I was pooped as were the girls. Day one is done and we are off
to bed but tomorrow is another day and Texas here we come!
1 comment:
Yee haw, you made it. Sorry about Maddie and the breakout! Hey, I've never said this before but be sure not to bring home any cockroaches! And, the outfits, super cute! BUT, I cna't see the detail and I want a close up (since I can't enlarge the picture by clicking on it)! Talk soon. xoxo Rach
Post a Comment