So I had a friend post to not put last names on blog rolls and I have decided to do the same. I don't want everyone to go private so for the sake of all my friends I've changed a few things on my blog just to keep all of you a little safer and if my friends feel a little safer then I am all about keeping them safe so no more last names for me. We should all do the same if you haven't already. Pass the word around it never hurts to keep bad guys out good guys in. :)
Have a wonderful day it's almost FRIDAY!!!!
2 comments:
Nice move girl! Maybe even where they live too??? I don't know, just a thought. Thanks for posting about it, hopefully the word will get around!
VERY great idea. I was actually glad when you took last names off because you know me...I'm kind of a worrier. Thanks for the changes and suggestions! :)
Post a Comment