Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What do you do???

What do you do with a drunkin sailor...?


(sorry for some unknown reason this has been stuck in my head since I snapped the photo)




Okay so he is not drunk but what do you do when your child has fallen asleep at 6:30pm when bed time is 7:30pm and you are cleaning up after dinner, getting 3 other kids jammied and teeth brushed and the rest of the house all clean and you notice one has drifted off to sleep???

Well you can either wake him up and do the tasks with him in tote...NOPE

You can wake him up and do tasks later...NOPE

You can let sleeping babies lye, do your tasks and keep him up awhile longer before he goes to bed...YES

He stayed asleep for one hour and all my things got done YEAH!!!


Oh Ben is doing better went to get chest x-rays to make sure he hadn't developed phenomena and he still had fluid in the lungs but is okay and on the mend.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that last picture... Another Sorenson boy has stolen my heart! Maybe it is the meds that are making him groggy like in the doctors offie the other day? He still looks cute despite his not feeling well.

Chris and Melanie said...

I hate when babies fall asleep right before bedtime! I get way over stressed. I should just do like you and take advantage of actually getting something done! ;)