
So Ben my sweet baby got sick the other day and I thought oh great he's got an ear infection so I called my Doc. took him in and low and behold it was no ear ache it was fluid in the lungs caused by a virus. Basically a really bad cold! So he is using a

n inhaler for a few weeks to help him breath and help his coughing and hopefully get better. Last night was our first run of the med's and holy cow what a long night. Ben spiked a fever, didn't sleep a whole lot, neither did his parents and his breathing was awful. At first he would stop briefly cause his nose was so stuffed and he would close his mouth and then you would count 1...2...3...4 and then he would gasp for air!

We did give him a blessing and hopefully things will clear up and the med's work otherwise we start over and figure out what really is the matter. Oh the med's were a pretty penny too, so they better work!!!
2 comments:
Oh yuck, I have to use one of those things on Talmadge when he is really sick to. I ended up just buying one, and my Doctor gave me lots of sample medicines so it will last me a while. He gets asthma really bad when he is sick. That sucks, I hope he is feeling better soon, hang in there.
I have the same stuff for Samantha, so I know how...fun it can be! Hope it works for him and that her feels better soon.
Post a Comment