Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Me

Well I thought about skipping this post since the picture you are looking at is one I would rather be cought doing something totally horriable like eat boogers (maybe not but you get my point) then let you see it but I got to thinking that it wasn't too bad when you realize...

1.I am wearing no makeup except for a little mascara

2. I haven't really done my hair

3. I have 4 kids and I look too young to have 4-sorta
4. I'm 29 today I'm heading for the hill not over YET but getting closer

5. And it is early in the morning and I am awake-tired but awake

I Jenny turned 29 today. Nothing really to do but chores (don't feel bad for me I still have the weekend and I will squeeze every bit of my birthday out this weekend mark my words). Paul's out of town-yes AGAIN! My kids, a few friends and parents sang, said and gave me gifts to wish me happy birthday-Thanks my friends. I am wearing NO MAKEUP and my HAIR ISN'T DONE! I look DANG good for 29! Happy Birthday me!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yes, you are one of the lucky few who are blessed with "natural" beauty and you don't even need make-up! Arrrg! You have a nice "glow" all year round- not just when your expecting. Happy Big Birthday and we will celebrate soon.

Chris and Melanie said...

I hate you and your beautiful skin...haha. You look awesome Jenny. Happy b-day!