
Paul's been reading to Noah so he will go to sleep and it is Steinbeck's books (The Red Pony and The Pearl)-if your unfamiliar it's a book that most middle schoolers or young adult would read not a 3 year old. Noah found this and asked Paul to read it of all things. He eats, sleeps and takes the book just about anywhere he goes. This cracks me up to know end cause the other day I found him with it open and trying to read it to his little brother Ha Ha I just can't contain myself. Well he starts out by saying (and he probably only does this cause Paul has done it)
"Okay... Chapter one" It is so darn funny! I've even caught him saying things that pertain to the story but hey it may not be a nursery story but it puts him to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment