Thursday, March 6, 2008

What the CHEESE!

So I walk into the kitchen and go to the fridge and low and behold the cheese has been attacked as though some ravenous creature of some orgin got into my fridge and ate the block of cheese! I also (not pictured) noticed that the little kids pitcher of milk was opened, chugged, and spilt as if in a hurry to pour it into a glass. I knew who it was of course but man oh man was I mad! Noah my little monster at times and sweet as could be apparently had a hankering for a few nibbles of cheese and a swig of milk.
One of the pictures of the cheese has milk dribbled on it.
Oh brother!

2 comments:

Chris and Melanie said...

I'm so glad I'm not alone! Christian sneaks into my cheese constantly, and it drives me NUTS!!!! Maybe they were mice in another life.lol

Springer Splatter said...

A boy after my own heart... I love cheese, but he does have me beat. I at least will cut if off the block before I eat it.
Hey, it could be worse...or do I dare ask???