Friday, March 21, 2008

A Trip to the Mall(s)



So my dear friend Deon called me up and said, "lets take the kids to the Mall to see the Easter Bunny."





Sooo we get to the Salem Center Mall and 6 of the 8 kids 7 years-8 months are all walking around some holding hands some running away others just skipping along as if we were at a park-yes that would be Maddie. I'm sure we looked like a bunch of crazy moms and it felt like we were a CIRCUS but the kids had so much fun looking at all the people (actually running into the people), watching the escalator go up and down, pushing the button for the elevator (more like who was going to push the button) and then...getting some balloons at the jewlery store. Well we soon realized the Easter Bunny was not at the Salem Center Mall but at the Lancaster Mall soo we loaded up the crew and headed off for the Lancaster mall.

Once there they got to see the Easter Bunny and oh how happy they were!!!







My chunk of the crew

Noah, Ben, Paige and Maddie

The whole gang -all 8 of them!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm glad you guys found the bunny! Maisey saw him/her (???) while we were in Eugene and the generous bunny gave her bunny ears with a $5dollar off coupon for Build-a Bear. How wonderful... She keeps asking for a fourth stuffed creature(which you know I HATE) and she has NEVER played with the other one's she already has. I think it is all the hype that other kids get that makes her want more. Consequently, I got to listen to a whiny kid the rest of the shopping trip!