Since it was a quite day I thought you might enjoy my dad's house so I snapped a few photo's.
The girls in the craft/computer room. This is where my step mom makes all her beautiful quilts, all her little amazing projects and my dad works on his computer. This room was designed by my parents and they put it all in all by themselves. Not a great picture but it took a long time to do-looks great too.
The living room.
The 2nd bathroom. The shower curtain was handmade buy my stepmom- it is so beautiful for a shower curtain.
The entry way which is round.
The master bed- I love the colors...didn't want to bore you too much with the whole bedroom but it is super nice.
These are the living room curtains that might stepmom made. Pictures don't do justice!
The backyard, the BBQ that my dad made from hand along with all the retaining wall and the views of hole 18 with a wedding in the back ground.
It's a pretty cute little gated community with beautiful views and lovely homes.
I wanna move to TEXAS!
2 comments:
I have heard homes like that in Texas are SO cheap compared to here! It's NOT FAIR!!!! I'm sure you don't mind staying in that lovely home while visiting. ;)
I knew you would say that. Just when you quit mentioning Texas, it was time for you to fly there again! I love the homes too. Cna you bring one back with you? How about matching ones for you and I, and we will put them in Goldendale or wherever Paul wants to be.
Post a Comment